Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day Twelve - a low key kind of day

Not much happened today. I didn’t really count my calories like I should but I didn’t snack like I wanted to either. I didn’t get much a chance to exercise. My youngest had me up on and off from 3am and today was therapy today with him. About the only thing I managed to do was a load of dishes, a load of laundry, and finish reading Sandman Slim (not a bad book - a little heavy on the Constantine parallels maybe but I can forgive that).

My grandfather is home now. Hospice brought in the bed and stuff today so he’s all settled in and I know this will be easier on my grandmother.

I am however having a craving - thanks to stupid food commercials. I want chili cheese tater tots. Darn you Sonic! Fortunately, I don’t have the fixings for that tonight or I’d probably be making it. So, I’ll take this as a bit of luck instead of being desperately disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment